Monday, December 19, 2005

Meet Rahul Devassy

It was my first introduction talk in NITC and we all were consoled by the HOD and professors that our choice of electrical was all that not bad. In the individual introduction to be made there we were asked to tell about our hobbies.After a long queues of monotonous reading and listening to music finally a sleepy looking guy emerged from the last benches who instantaneously reminded me of Bugs bunny.The similarity was stunning ,even their styles matched.He started "Hi ! I am Rahul Devassy.................................and my hobby is sleeping and sleeping only".
I dont know whether he really meant what he said, but he seems to be doing that after his hobbies of advanced physics and Linux programing.My first impression about this guy was that he was a stupid fellow who was at the wrong place.Although I was terribly wrong about my first impression, I still think he is at the wrong place (he should have been in one of the IITs or TIFR).
To put up his character sketch, he is a genius who thinks he can impress anybody with his simpleton behavior and "all world is a joke" attitude.This is Devassy on any ordinary day,but comes the exams and Devassy is a all new person who is well versed with any subject and finds new places to hide from story seekers.
Although popularly rumored about being unnatural ,we all know that he is only over friendly and expresses his friendship explicitly.But there is one more Devassy,highly unpredictable and hot tempered ,we are lucky we dont see this Devassy often.
So that friends is RAHUL DEVASSY, very likeable, very smart and very mysterious.

No comments: